View Single Post
Old 12-02-2008, 02:14 PM   #15
LabRat
twatfaced two legged bumhole

Thankfully it's not as bad today as Red made it sound like it was going to be. He kept telling me how much worse it was going to feel on the second day, based on what his clients have told him.

Yesterday, as the day went on, my upper right shoulder and neck got gradually stiffer and tighter, despite taking ibuprofen as soon as I got to work. I was all irritated because last night was the first night I was going to get back to my swimming routine, but decided against it in case there might be a real injury.

Woke up this morning with no more pain or stiffness then I went to bed with, and 400mg ibuprofen are working just fine.

Thanks for asking.

The insurance company for lawnscaping company that owns the truck that pulled out in front of me is playing hardball. Looks like we are going to have to foot the bill for the repairs (well, the deductable. Merry Christmas) and let our insurance co. go to bat for us to get it back.

bah hamburgler