View Single Post
Old 06-04-2008, 11:58 AM   #1701
DanaC
We have to go back, Kate!

Despite having been mildly irritated (see mildly irritating thread) by having to trundle over to my ward to attend a consultation event whilst supposedly on holiday....it turned out to be very pleasant. Beautiful sunshine, a chance to sashay about in my favourite long linen skirt and some khaki pumps (uk def. of pumps. bit like tennis shoes) and bumped into a couple of constituents I haven't seen in a few weeks. Was nice to catch up and Jill had some really nice photos with her of the community farm which used to be on the site (about twenty years ago). Having spent about half an hour there I headed off into town to take my election returns (expenses) into the office and that put me in town on a lovely sunny day an hour before shops shut and in no rush

I need some new boots, I need some new jeans.....I wanted Dr Who books. So, am now home with new Dr Who books, sunlight streaming in through the window, a smoke in one hand, a Budwaar in the other and nothing to do this evening and all day tomorrow but chill
DanaC is offline   Reply With Quote