View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 04:03 PM   #174
jimhelm
a beautiful fool

AH HEM.

this horseshit continues.

back in March, the boyfriend called me again. He started out by threatening to bring 50 Pagans and a baseball bat to my house. He was sure 'she' had been seeing me. It took me 2 hours talking to him to get him calmed down to the point where I wasn't worried about him visiting me.... In talking to him, he told me that he had her facebook log in, and was checking up on her. The next morning I had a fb message from H (her) asking me to stop having heart to heart conversations with E because he can be very unstable.. NO! ?really?

.... So I sent a message to her friend telling her that she should erase that message before he saw it, and while i am sorry she's in a pickle with him, it's not my fault... and I'd rather not have anything to do with either of them. A couple days later, another friend of hers calls me, and he and her mom are very worried about her. I commiserate, but can't help her. then nothing new for 3 months...

Now, Monday, I get a call from E again. He wants to let me know that he tested positive for HIV... and he doesn't know if I've been seeing her or not, but just maybe I should get checked. I had NOT been seeing her. But who knows where he got it. maybe he got it from her? in which case, maybe I did too?

Well, I didn't. I got tested Weds, and heard the results today. all clear.

I sent the friend of hers that called me a message asking him to have her call me. I want to know if it's just bullshit... or if he's told her about it if it's true. I really hope it's bullshit. I'd hate to think she has it too. Then I sent E a text letting him know that I'm clean...and asking how H is...and did he tell her. I've heard back from the friend who said he would ask her to call me... but have not heard back from H or E.

I think the most likely thing is that it was a lie, and H does not know anything about it. And not knowing why I want to talk to her, wont' be calling. I guess it doesnt matter... but I'd like to know if this was just this lunatic fucking with me. because if it was.... well... I won't put it in writing.

enough already