Old 11-12-2009, 10:25 AM   #20
W.HI.P
Free

Quote:
Pink unicorns are real
as real as god is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawnee123 View Post
One can see both while tripping on acid?
thats about the best answer anyone could possibly give.

Quote:
I can tell you what I think about the other two parts, but I really have no experience with theology or banking. It certainly sounds interesting.

I'm not sure what your point is through all of this yet, I think your brain is bigger than mine. Would you break it down Barney style for me?
my objective is to get humans to stop pointing at other humans as if they're another species.

humans have a hard time grasping what their own nature is.
your nature is not that of a loving, kind, gentle species.
thats called conditioning, its the result of powers, controlling the masses.
human nature is of war, murder, theft and rape.
even with the man made penalties for some of these natural actions of ours, we continue to do them at record breaking rates.
not a point in our recorded history shows us doing otherwise.
the nature of a species can be determined by observing the actions of a species through-out years of observation.
after observing our kind, it is safe to say, without doubt, that all the above, are human nature, wether you like it or not.

humans tends to create a seperation, between themselves and the rest of humanity, wether it be a religious seperation, or a race seperation, or even a seperation of nations.
imo, this is so wrong..... a christian would say that the people that are doing these actions are all going to hell while the rest of us are going to heaven, or they're black and we're white, or their anti-american and we're american.
regardless of what side of these seperations you're on, you're missing the point.
you are human, what you lack, is the true reality of what that means.

if there is something devine about us, it is not this temporary vessel we're in.