View Single Post
Old 10-07-2018, 10:05 PM   #3
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

1) Donuts should be............Covered with chocolate and filled with raspberry filling, or cream.

2) Even if you would rather gouge your eyes out than watch sport.... which sport do you most enjoy/least despise watching on TV? When I watch tv, I enjoy watching boxing/cage fighting most, but, I'll watch the occasional NASCAR race, or, less frequently, football. I kinda like American Ninja Warrior.

3) What was your favorite dressing up costume as a child? I was a vampire several years. Momdigr made me a red-lined cape and urrthang. I still have a 1973 Scooby Doo costume, plastic outfit/mask. I have the original box, too.

4) Favorite green vegetable? Bell peppers, or peas, it's a close call.

5) fish or snails? Fish. Wtf, woman?

6) Jeans -love 'em or hate 'em? Love 'em. In winter.

7) What kinds of things do you buy second-hand/used? Almost anything but clothes and food.

8) When was the last time you got your eyes tested? The first time I got my driver's license. At 16. So 35 yrs ago.

9) Do you like chocolate milk? Yes ma'am, yes I do.

10) What is your preferred writing implement? Pen, medium point, black, w/pocket clip.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

Last edited by Gravdigr; 10-07-2018 at 10:12 PM.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote