Thread: Tidbits
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2007, 10:23 AM   #1
HungLikeJesus
Only looks like a disaster tourist

Tidbits

This is from last night. I originally stuck this in another thread for temporary storage, then thought I should start a thread for storing tidbits - little ideas that someone might eventually find a use for.

Feel free to use these ideas, or to add your own.

(I'm putting these in the Cellar instead of on my local hard drive because sometimes when I'm travelling I might want access.)

---

Ignore this
Quote:
I just came back from dinner with my wife and I had two thoughts that I wanted to just stick in here for temporary storage. I hope I'll find a use for them later. This is just for my own reference. Please don't read these.
1) He had hair as white as nuclear winter

2) Darn, I can't remember the second one. Something about... I can picture what I was seeing when I had the thought, but the thought escapes me. There were two guys sitting at the bar, and one of them was putting his arm around himself, from behind. Maybe I'll know in the morning.

Oh yeah, there was a third thing. I was eating peanuts at work and I swear that one of them was, except for it's size, an exact replica of the virgin Mary's left breast. Unfortunately I ate it. But you do believe me, don't you? (meaning me, tomorrow)

SteveDallas's Random Thread Picker.
HungLikeJesus is offline   Reply With Quote