Thread: The Sex Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2010, 03:22 PM   #1175
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Payback Is A Bitch!

So, if you'll recall, I was relating what we'll refer to as The Re-awakening of Gravdigr...

On the night in question (Oh What a Night), during the preliminaries, I was, shall we say, having an intense and deeply stimulating conversation with 'a little man in a boat'. This was not a short chat folks. I'd been wanting to have this particular conversation for like twelve-fifteen YEARS. Anyway, during the conversation, whenever she 'neared the top of the mountain', I would not let her actually reach the top of said mountain. I would stop 'talking', and go back to the slooooow circular rub. I lost count how many times this happened. When, finally, I let her get to the mountaintop (I call this "Mountaintop Removal Mining") she says "Oh, he's not gonna stop!!" I liked that.

Now, I told you that, to tell you this:

Last night, she stops in for a visit. After we sent mom-and-popdigr to their room, she climbs onto my lap and proceeds to give me the mother of all lapdances. People, I have never been this turned on when everyone involved had their clothes on. What was, at first, unconcealable stirrings, soon turned into a fully engorged, blue-veined throbber. I'm wearing thin cotton shorts, so there's no hiding anything. She reaches up the leg of my shorts, takes matters into hand and says "Looks like you're ready!"

And then she left.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote