View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 08:50 PM   #290
Urbane Guerrilla
Person who doesn't update the user title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fair&Balanced View Post
Or perhaps you are just a legend in your own mind.
There are those who can only make excuses for not crediting good ideas when they are exposed to them. Some folks are only clinically sane. They contend with me bitterly. And they tend to come apart. So be what your handle claims you are, and go read Graham -- assuming you have both the integrity and the courage, for so many leftward folks think they are supposed to live without either. Annoys the hell out of them when somebody they know does.

Quote:
A strange mind indeed to quote Michael Graham, who suggests that all of Islam is a terrorist organization.
Read the man and figure out for yourself if he has worthy ideas. After all, how is secondhand trash from you going to persuade anyone you think needs persuading of the rightness of your way? I definitely recommend That's No Angry Mob, That's My Mom to your attention. Not every idea he's got is going to be worthy, but so what? One can certainly understand a certain -- frustration, directed at Islam and its societies, yes? And what else has Michael Graham come up with? You don't have to take the gun with the cannoli, do you?

Now for your off-kilter remark about "fearmongering," I say to you righteous indignation is not fear. Egg on your face is what you will end up with -- as you generally have. It comes of having to lie to yourself to stay on the Left. Believe me, it ain't worth it. That's why I'm on the right.