Thread: Random Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2017, 04:51 PM   #612
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Yesterday I went to WallyWorld for some last minute stuff. As I'm getting out of GrandCherokee1, a guy and his wife (?) are getting out of their car 2 empty parking spaces away.

The guy takes a couple steps in my direction and says:

"Excuse me, sir?" (btw, do ya get used to that 'sir' shit as ya get older? It still fucks with me.)

I said "Can I help ya?", expecting him to ask for money, or some Xmassy, scammy-type thing.

He says "Boy, I sure hope so. I'll give you a $100 right now if you'll whup my ass so I don't have to go in here (pointing to WallyWorld).

I looked at him for a minute and said "Deal. But, you'll have to wait for me to come back out, I'm sure I'll be ready to fight by the time I get outta there." And then I looked the guy up and down right quick, he's 6 feet tall, 250 lbs if he weighs an ounce, and then I said "I might have to section off a piece of ya to whup on, you a pretty good sized old boy."

He laughed. I laughed. He's funny, I'm funny, we're all pretty fuckin' funny.

Dude's wife came off with the line of the year as far as I'm concerned. She said, without even glancing at the guy:

"If you wanted your ass whupped, you shoulda said something before we left the house."

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote