View Single Post
Old 01-17-2014, 06:02 PM   #9664
Nirvana
Back in 10

Thank you Ali I need that guffaw... IM I have no idea what the problem is seems not many work on Friday WTF no one was in to talk to and they are closed in the office til Mon. I am venting so I will not be super pissed when I have to go back to work on Mon.

Yesterday the drive thru dude at McDs shorted me $10 WTF! When I parked and went in the nite manager went to count the drawer and claimed it was right and never came back out to see me but sent the assistant manager out to take down my name and number ... with a fucking crayon!!! She could spell neither my first or my last name... I took the paper from her took out my pen showed it to her first {because maybe she only knew how to write with crayons} and proceeded to write down my name and phone number. The general manager called me this AM informing me to come in and get my $10 apologizing while telling me they were changing shifts at the time and a dude was not even supposed to be at the window. THESE ARE THE PEOPLE MAKING OUR FOOD! Ok sorry done with that rant ...