Thread: Insanity!
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 12:48 PM   #18
Lola Bunny
Junior Master Dwellar

Quote:
Originally Posted by footfootfoot View Post
Is it just me or is everyone else having a seizure-like deja vu?
Hehehe....well, I'm doing the same thing as before but instead of P90X, I'm doing the Insanity program. But you are right, doing the same old thing is rather boring. It didn't occur to me until after I've inputted "DAY 1" blah, blah, blah. I've thought it over and decided that rather than inputting my exercises on a daily basis, I'd just update my results whenever I have to do the Fit test and post those results instead. Hmm...and maybe post a picture? Not sure if a posting a picture that often is a good idea.

Anyways, I want to thank everyone for your comments. Y'all are really nice. I also want to thank everyone for commenting on my horrible posture. I was lazy but decided to retake the sideways picture. And to answer Classic about the godawful crocs , they are my house slippers. I know they're ugly but hey, they help prevent my foot from hurting. I used to walk barefooted and although I have plush carpet at home, my left foot started to hurt badly. Someone gave me these and although it's a size too big and not pretty, I didn't have to spend money buying something myself. And who cares if you wear ugly shoes in the house, right? Nobody notices unless you take a picture in them.

And now, here is my Fit test results and my "Before sideways" picture again. This time, unlocked knees and no more slouching.
Attached Images

Lola Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote