View Single Post
Old 01-02-2018, 11:31 PM   #3
Clodfobble
UNDER CONDITIONAL MITIGATION

1) Did you make any New Year's Resolutions? If so, what was the most unusual/interesting? My tongue-in-cheek resolutions were 1.) sell the thing I can't talk about yet, 2.) sell the other thing I can't talk about yet, 3.) figure out what my next thing is going to be, and 4.) make a concerted effort to be less vague.

2) Flamingo or Peacock? Aesthetically, peacock. But those fuckers have a shrill cry that sounds like an adult woman screaming, so I wouldn't actually want to live with one.

3) What is the best two digit number? Nice.

4) coffee or tea? tea with honey and lemon

5) What does the smell of coconut remind you of? Coconuts and....? All the shit I cook with coconut flour... coconut muffins, coconut hamburger buns, coconut waffles...

6) There's a weird time warp and you're stranded on a desert island with Albert Einstein, Malala Yousafzai, Robin Williams, Marie Curie, Arnold Schwartzenegger, Marilyn Monroe, Neil Armstrong and Ellen DeGeneres. They're all the same age. You have wood and the means to make fire. Who do you kill and eat first? Marilyn is probably the least useful for survival, and has the best marbling.

7) Would you rather do a Parachute Jump or Scuba Dive? Parachute, all the way. I've got issues with drowning but love heights.

8) What is your favo(u)rite thing with wings? Hummingbird, I guess?

9) Which close family member is driving you the most nuts right now? Meh. Probably my son, but it's a pretty low bar right now. Everyone's doing pretty well.

10) Do you delete your internet search history regularly? No, but I use incognito when I should.

11) What's the most impressive celestial event you have witnessed (eclipse, meteor shower, northern lights....) A shooting star on the first night of Hannukkah, 1998.

12) You have to choose one variety of cheese for all your cheese needs over the next six months. Which do you choose? Vlaskaas. And forget six months, you can make it eternity.

13) Which part of your body is least average in size? Either my nonexistent chin or my giant cooter, take your pick.
Clodfobble is offline   Reply With Quote