View Single Post
Old 08-17-2018, 06:57 AM   #5
limey
Encroaching on your decrees

1) What's the best Dad Joke you heard recently? Mr Limey keeps me supplied with an endless quantity and they all blur into one eventually (if you're lucky) ....
2) Rodents or Reptiles? Reptiles at the mo. Could go either way to be honest.
3) Name a food item that should never, ever, be put on a burger but you have seen it done or on a real menu. Brioche bun. YEUERGH
4) When was the last time you read your horoscope -for any reason? Twenty? Twenty five years ago??
5) Which kitchen appliance do you value most? If small appliance, Bread making machine, if large appliance freezer for the ice for a G&T.
6) Do you continue to wear socks with holes in if they can't be seen? Yes. Though I recently darned all the holes in my handknit sox, so not right now.
7) Do you like to solve cryptic crosswords? Not really. Mr Limey used to set them for a local publication.
8) What is the mot unusual piece of Jewellery/Jewelry you have ever worn? WHOOPS missed this one. Can't think of anything right now ....
9) Long road tunnels -exciting, scary or meh? Exciting
10) What paid job did you have for the shortest amount of time? Nothing shorter than a few months, so I don't know.

Last edited by limey; 08-17-2018 at 08:05 AM.
limey is offline   Reply With Quote