View Single Post
Old 12-30-2011, 12:43 AM   #104
monster
I hear them call the tide

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
I have read the bible, I am not an idiot. Blunt, unforgiving and intolerant of twerps like you, yes. I'm interested to see the logical progression to your conclusion that I have no idea of love or obediance. Oh wait.....

...oh and, is obediance a good trait in a human? I'mm'a suggest that without such a wilingness to obey without question, there would be fewer malevolent dictatorships, child molestors, and general abuses of human rights...?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBKlyde View Post
whatever, I don't need your approval to speak my mind.. your just proving my point when you talk about being unforgiving and intolerant, lets see "twerp" that sounds like 7th grade language.. grow up dude there are better things to do that fight over words on the internet.. how old are you maybe you'd per fer a spanking, over education to love..

sweetheart...

um.....

of course you don't need my approval.... but -if you wish to be taken seriously- you do need to back up your claims about me, and that you have failed to do. So far. You may be right, but if I were the gambling type, I'd place my bets on not.......