Thread: Gore in 04
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2002, 06:00 PM   #5
Radar
Constitutional Scholar

The approval rating of presidents is artificially inflated during times of war. And even with this inflation his approval ratings are only as high as Clinton's were at his lowest during his impeachment.

You can rest assured if Gore ran again, all the greens who voted for Nader would vote for Gore, and an unprecented number of people would register and vote so there would be no mistakes as there were in 2000. Not only that Gore seems more human these days and less robotic. Not that I like the guy, but in my opinion a random homeless stranger on crack would be a better president than GWB.

So many people are disgusted with GWB I think it would be better for his health if he didn't run for re-election. Winning might be deadly for him. An actual patriotic American might take matters into his or her own hands and eliminate that enemy of America. I wouldn't be the one, but I would be pretty happy if it happened.

Did you check out the link I gave you? According to that site, his odds of winning aren't too bad.

Last edited by Radar; 12-15-2002 at 06:02 PM.
Radar is offline   Reply With Quote