View Single Post
Old 10-08-2008, 07:22 PM   #818
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juniper View Post
I am tired.

I am tired of being tired.

I am tired of being tired and crabby and bitchy and taking it out on everyone else. I am tired of nobody helping me without me screaming at them and blowing up in their face.

I am pissed at my husband for saying he would help and not actually DOING it, as if just SAYING you'll do something is just as good as actually DOING it. Because it's the thought that counts, right?

But mostly I am tired of just being so negative all the time. I want to be more upbeat and positive, I do have a lot to be happy about, but it's hard to feel that way on 4 hours of sleep a night, y'know?

Now I have to go make dinner, scoop the litter boxes, do some laundry, and write a 4-page paper on a stupid poem. Also the kids have scouts & sports stuff I need to take care of, and if I thought about it, I could come up with about a dozen little projects I should have already done weeks ago.

And I just got a new job from a regular client. That's normally a good thing. I should be happy about it.

I have another client with a big job in progress and I'm waiting for her to send me a bunch of stuff so I can get started on it. She is dragging her feet. I should be happy about that too, because I am in no way ready to do this big project right now. But OTOH I really need that big check!

See? I can't find the silver lining in bad things, but I sure can find the layer of crap in every good thing. (sigh)

Shutting up now.
sounds like you need an optirectomy
lumberjim is offline   Reply With Quote