View Single Post
Old 08-12-2008, 03:23 AM   #60
morethanpretty
Thats "Miss Zipper Neck" to you.

My doc recently talked me into taking a small dosage of Lexapro, 10mg, in order to help me out of my fatigue slump (and because she secretly believes I'm depressed). I've been on Celexa, Lexapro, Zoloft and now I'm back to the Lexapro. I've never noticed any brain "zaps" although I stopped cold turkey the first time I was taking Lexapro and the Zoloft. Now I know how very very bad I was for that, I won't do it again...I promise. The main thing I've noticed both times on the Lexapro is my increased "shivering." Otherwise I believe non-medicated is the best way to go, who knows what other things we mess up when we interfere with our chemicals like that especially for long time periods. I'm trying to get myself back to a healthy place, eating right, exercising, socializing ect ect. A thing that really helps me when I get really down is talking to someone I trust, like alcoholics with their sponsors. I suggest counseling or just an available friend, even my mom works for me. Just saying all that is frustrating and worrying me, getting it out in the open helps relieve the tension.