Thread: Weird News
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2015, 12:12 PM   #3109
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

No. This wasn't me. I can tell time.

Quote:
He got so mad, he referenced a 22-year-old movie.

According to the Hartford Courant, Gary Kuhn ordered breakfast this morning at a Burger King in Manchester, Conn. It was 10:55 a.m., however, and the restaurant stopped serving breakfast at 10:30 a.m. That's when Kuhn got mad, and asked the cashier if they had ever seen the movie Falling Down with Michael Douglas.

In the 1993 film about an angry and beleaguered middle-aged man, Douglas' character enters a Whammyburger and asks for breakfast. He's denied, having missed the breakfast cut-off time by a few minutes. "Have you ever heard the expression, 'the customer is always right?'" he asks the manager, before pulling out an uzi submachine gun and shooting up the restaurant.

"That's what I feel like doing," is what Kuhn said, according to police spokesman Capt. Christopher Davis. Officers arrested Kuhn and charged him with first-degree threatening and second-degree breach of peace.
~from Eater

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote