View Single Post
Old 03-15-2011, 11:01 AM   #6366
morethanpretty
Thats "Miss Zipper Neck" to you.

Stupid fucking idiot boyfriend decided we should break up. He couldn't even come up with a decent reason. His complaints are: I don't like to party every weekend, I'm always sick (yeah like I can help that), I don't clean enough (neither does he), and I don't want to have children even though I'm willing to adopt and he's YEARS away from actually wanting them, so what does that even matter now?!
Oh and the really really shitty thing? This came up about 1 month ago, so I did take a hard look at my attitude and tried be more forgiving, less bitchy, more positive ect ect. I have made improvements. Then yesterday, without him having mentioned any complaints in the past month, he tells me I'm still too bitchy ect ect. If he had an issue, why the fuck didn't he talk to me about it? You want to know why? Because he's a shallow, hypocritical asshole. I have done everything to try and help him with his job and school situation, and this is my reward? He doesn't even recognize my improvements and claims that my trying to help him is in my own selfish interest!