View Single Post
Old 04-28-2007, 05:40 PM   #108
lookout123
changed his status to single

your boys are doing just great King. I hope they stick it to Chelsea every chance they get. I'd much rather see a Manchester United v Liverpool Champions League, though. Of course if I'm making wish list how about 1) Mourinho figuring out that anybody not wearing Blue feels he is a whiny little biotch, 2) Abromovich deciding he doesn't really like owning the side that much, and quit investing in it while the players have a mass exodus (mid-table here we come!), 3) Tottenham supporters make a move to becoming the classiest fans in England (ha ha ha), 4) Arsenal settle all the boardroom upheaval, 5) Henry, Van Persie, Fabergas, Rosicky, Adebayor, Hleb, Silva, Gallas stay healthy and combine beautiful football with finding the back of the net. Come on, Untouchables round two anyone? One can dream.

While I'm at it I'd like to see the FA get a better quality coach. Mainly one that understands picking the best player for each position doesn't guarantee success. Finding the right balance of egos and skills does. Gerrard and Lampard CANNOT play together, figure it out already.