View Single Post
Old 03-02-2007, 10:54 PM   #12
monster
I hear them call the tide

Books about sex get me in trouble.

no, no! Not in THAT way!

Or that way,

Wash your filthy mind.

I have a funny children's picture book about "the birds and the bees" ....and the humans. It's always been lying around our house -no secrets here.

I lent it to my kid's teacher ( a like-minded friend). She sent it home in his backpack. He was bored on the bus, found the book in his backpack, started to read as per my instructions when bored on bus -read a book. Shared with friends, cause a commotion, bus driver confiscated book and put in a DISCIPLINE REQUEST against him for the CONTENT of the book! It was rejected, she developed a vendetta against my family -which resulted in her receiving three disciplinary actions.

Just before Christmas, she arrived early at our stop and left early -without my kids. I called up, she was sent back, she was steaming and screamed at me and afterwards claimed I threatened her. She was disliplined again. Unsatisfied, she went to the police and told them I'd threatened her. It was thrown out (bus full of tittle-tattle kids as witnesses, who in their right mind would hope to pass off a story like that in front of them?).

Proof indeed that sex books can get you into trouble.

here's the Book