View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 11:48 PM   #764
richlevy
King Of Wishful Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundae View Post
So I have Punjabi Chhole, Pau Bhaji and Methi Matar to try. And again, I know where to go to get more. Shame they don't carry the whole range - some are healthier than others. But most Indian vegetarian food carries benefits - not least the fibre and flavour. Better to consume fat this way than in a Big Mac.
I've always suspected that the whole British Empire thing wasn't so much about world domination as a country desperate for take-out.

I actually love Indian food myself. Right now my freezer is stocked with three different flavors of frozen samosas. Never heard of Gits. For ready made Indian I buy MTR, Tasty Bite, Kitchens of India, and one other I can't remember.

The pouches are OK, but really more of a sauce with some chunks of veggies or cheese than a stew. I usually pour over chicken strips or turkey meatballs and microwave.
I have always believed that hope is that stubborn thing inside us that insists, despite all the evidence to the contrary, that something better awaits us so long as we have the courage to keep reaching, to keep working, to keep fighting. -- Barack Hussein Obama
richlevy is offline   Reply With Quote