View Single Post
Old 04-24-2018, 05:56 PM   #22
tw
Read? I only know how to write.

Offensive speech even in tonight's news. Rather than do research for a Veterans Administration secretary, the Donald did (last month) what the emotional do. He promoted his White House doctor.

Turns out this doctor (Jackson) was demeaning, offensive, an over aggressive pill pusher, and may have come to work drunk. Rather than admit he did not do what an adult does (do the research), the Donald instead attacked to so many who came forward with facts. It took about a month for reality to get to the Donald.

How many citizens so hate America as to believe the Donald's offensive accusations rather than learn facts? Too many.
Quote:
I don’t want to put a man through a process like this. The fact is, I wouldn’t do it. What does he need it for? To be abused by a number of politicians?
What would an adult do? Learn how this president makes decisions only based upon his first emotions. He promoted someone he knows (but not very well) and without doing any homework. He could not bother to find a person who is best and qualified for the job.

Ironically, he fired the previous (and well respected) administrator via a Tweet. This president does not have the balls to fire anyone personally - and with facts that justify that decision.

How do bullies obtain support and power? How does he justify his ignorance? He offensively attacks others. That makes hiim popular among adults who are still children.
tw is offline   Reply With Quote