Thread: Race in America
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2020, 03:53 PM   #117
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urbane Guerrilla View Post
It's supposed to be a standard tactical move of the Left to create chaos and destruction, the better to provoke an overreaction from the government, the police. In Kenosha, looks like the overreaction (if any, for a case for it being self-defense is emerging) is civilian, not authority... bad news for the Marxists, they're fumbling.

That and there's report coming that there's some kind of division of labor there: the rioters are white, the looters are black.

It's also the revolution's next tactical step, having created a deteriorating situation, to push the idea that they alone can get us out of it. "Put us in charge, and this'll be the last Kristallnacht."
What color are the murdering militia wannabes?

Racist as fuck.

Looks like his people have heard and heeded his clarion call:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigV View Post
This is another thread that's been a long time coming. Goodness knows, there's a superabundance of material.

Today, Trump said that Hillary Clinton becoming President would be bad, and there's nothing you can do about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald Trump
"By the way, if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do folks. Although, the Second Amendment people, maybe there is. I don't know."
He's implying that the assassination of Hillary Clinton is an option to keep her from becoming President.

Jesus Fucking Christ.

He'll walk this one back too, just like all the others. "Oh, I was just being sarcastic." Bullshit. He's a menace. There are lots of people who won't read that as sarcasm. Hell, *I* don't read it as sarcasm. It's incitement.