View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 05:42 AM   #221
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

I wasn't sacked.
But I am on Management Leave. And I will be the subject of an official investigation sometime after half term. I'm still on the staff but not working until then. Can't tell Mum. Am going to have to disappear between 09.00 and 15.20 every day. Bloody hell.

I honestly can't say any more about the situation, because I don't know how thorough these people are and I have been told officially not to discuss this. I can only tell you how I feel, which is bloody awful.

Still. Good blood test results on Wednesday.
Seb (my geeky-cute) counsellor is happy with me, and I'm under 14 stone for the first time in about 7 years.
So if I have to start all over again at least I will be doing it with good health.

And bumped into Tiger's Mum by sheer luck. So she knows, but doesn't know. She will deny any knowledge. I gave her no more info than I am giving you. She used to work in Child Protection so she knows the way these things work. I'm pleased we had a face-to-face conversation. If Tiger is distressed after school (as he was when I was off with bronchitis) she'll understand it better.

Thanks for the support. Am living on a cliff edge until at least March now.
But if I can hammer heavy drinking I can hammer the fuck out of most things thrown at me. Just don't throw any cats.