View Single Post
Old 04-16-2016, 02:24 PM   #37
plthijinx
Master Dwellar

First time i've seen this, a dwellar called me to let me know about this thread because I hadn't seen it yet.

Quite simple really, don't like what I post? (and Glatt, i'm working on the polly thing and trying to tone it down and post more just plain laughable shit but small steps you know ) anyway, Flint, I did NOT block you and in fact, when i saw the thread i was at the astros game and was more into that than the post. I found it funny, you found it offensive. move on sir. I could care less if you want to dress like a female, suck a big (or small) cock. I find this recent crap just that, crap. I can see it both ways where people don't want their kids (daughters specifically) in a public restroom with another man. I can see where there are those who could give two shits about it too.

just because someone doesn't agree with your opinion and are not "tolerant" of it does NOT make it ok for you to do the exact same thing to them. ie, not being respectful or tolerant of their beliefs. anyway, gotta go, there are Trump meme's to attend to!!

(coming up on 9 months sober in 12 days!)
and just like a few others said here "I am Ferd Sheed." take a chill pill, relax, maybe masturbate 1 - 5 times and laugh some man, don't take everything so seriously.