View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 10:35 AM   #1912
TheMercenary
“Hypocrisy: prejudice with a halo”

I guess I should start here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redux View Post
Thank you for further clarifying the difference between us.
You're welcome.

Quote:
I have stated my understanding of the bills and my belief that they will address the issues of coverage/access as well as cost...and frequently cited specific language in the legislation. I have never claimed with certainty that it will 100% successful as envisioned, with no need for further corrections, but IMO, it was the correct approach.

And you have claimed repeatedly and with absolute certainty that it will fail...and with absolutely no evidence to back it up, other than your opinion and the numerous partisan opinions of others with which you flooded the discussion.
Once again a mis-statement of what I said, I said it would fail to fix the ultimate problems in healthcare. You have been unable to defend the fact that the Insurance companies were on the inside at the beginning and that an insurance insider helped craft the Bill in the Senate.

Quote:
Just as you proclaimed the Recovery Act a failure as soon as it was enacted and continue to insist it failed...despite the fact that the evidence has proven you wrong. Has it been 100% successful as envisioned? Nope, no one claimed it has been perfect. Programs of that size and complexity (much like the health reform bills) rarely are perfect when implemented. But certainly it has been moderately successful in creating jobs and helping prevent the economy from a longer or deeper downturn.
Do I really have to go back to Feb where Pelosi and Obama were quoted repeatedly saying to the American people that this bill would create "millions of jobs"? It was bs to sell the boondoggle to the electorate and get them to buy in.

Quote:
Because I understand federal policy, I rarely address complex policy issues in absolutes and understand the subtleties that arise with implementation. You, on the other hand, with no policy experience, are always certain of an outcome, a negative outcome if it is a Democratic policy proposal, that is based solely on your ideology.

Same old tactics.., your insistence that your opinions are better and more informed than anyone else. Wrong!
No, what I have said is that documented subject matter experts carry more weight than a person who posts on a public forum as Redux who is a self admitted partisan hack.

Quote:
I have said repeatedly that we should be able to agree to disagree...but you will not or cannot accept that and continue to insist that your projected outcome of failure, based on nothing other than your opinion (and the opinions of like-minded columnists), is the only possible outcome.
Many of the things I have posted are less partisan than you make them out to be, and where appropriate, I have stated they were partisan.

[quote]And I am not the one who has flooded the discussions with partisan opinion columns and childish pictures.[/qutoe]Anything that you disagree with is partisan, I only consider the more partisan opinions that you post when you parot the Demoncratic party line or White House.

Quote:
You should know by now that your bullying tactics wont work on me.

You are a failed bully and you have been outed....perhaps that explains why you are so bitter and angry.
Don't flatter yourself.
TheMercenary is offline   Reply With Quote