View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009, 10:24 AM   #1457
SamIam

*Sigh* Another quote from Tin Foil Hat Quarterly above.

Quote:
WASHINGTON -- We are now witnessing a determined counterattack by the Obama administration and its political allies on the matter of health care costs. Many critics (including me) have argued that President Obama's "reform" agenda wouldn't control rapidly rising health spending and might speed it up. The logic is simple. People with insurance use more health services than those without. If government insures 30 million or more Americans, health spending will rise. Greater demand will press on limited supply; prices will increase. The best policy: Control spending first; then expand coverage.
How dare those Americans currently without healthcare go out and get their various needs taken care of. Why, by golly, they just might end up productive members of the work force again. Think of the millions that could save. Gee, soup kitchens might have to go out of business and the rest of us wouldn't have to cross to the other side of the street when they see a schizophrenic coming. The US is going to the dogs, I tell you.

Why do I keep hearing a little voice saying, I got mine. Srew you.

Must be the bronchitis that I made an extravagant doctor's visit to get treated.
SamIam is offline   Reply With Quote