View Single Post
Old 10-03-2010, 09:29 AM   #4
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanaC View Post
Awww. Heavy stakes indeed, Monnie. I'm sure he'll do great though :P

What's making me a tad apprehensive today...one of my best friends got pulled over last night, whilst driving to his mate's house. Apparently, last week the car's number plates had been stolen. Though they had replaced them within a day, those number plates had obviously been flagged up as a concern on the police system. Unfortunately, his insurance had lapsed by a couple of days and his partner's insurance didn't cover him...so they impounded his car.

Which, would not be making me apprehensive were it not for the fact that he had a rather large bag of something lovely and green tucked under his seat.

So...here's hoping nobody goes looking inside the car...
That sucks. When I hear stories like that (has happened to a former flat mate of mine) there is a part of me that wonders if subconsciously they want to get caught. If I had called Motor Vehicle or the cops about ANYTHING pertaining to my car, it would be a month of Sundays before I carried anything in it. And that's just to avoid time spent in traffic court, I can't imagine if the stakes were higher.

If they don't search your pal's car, then ask him to pick out some lottery numbers because he is Mr. Lucky.