View Single Post
Old 06-19-2006, 02:43 AM   #12
Urbane Guerrilla
Person who doesn't update the user title

Joseph Lieberman is conspicuous by his absence, which seems surprising. I'd like to see what he sounds like as a candidated unyoked from Gore. Probably wouldn't get my vote, as I don't trust the Jackass party as far as I can kick them, but I'd at least pay him attention.

Voting for Kerry, of course, was right out for me, noseholding or no: that man has proven at about every conceivable opportunity that if running the war were ever entrusted to him, he'd lose it in four months, six at the outside. We the nation don't need somebody who will move Heaven and Earth to lose a fight with antiliberty activists, slavemakers, terrorists and fascistic thugs. This man voted against supporting the Contras, too -- it's a chronic problem with him that on some level he doesn't want liberty or capitalism to prevail. So to history's ash-heap with him, and pronto.

And I see practically the entire corpus of the Democratic Presidentabili as infected with the same jaundice. They ain't got the liver to win against the jerks with a bomb and a grudge.