View Single Post
Old 06-02-2014, 02:16 PM   #118
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

good point!

Hopefully the dipstick can be accessed through the ashtray in the dash, and can we get some roof mounted lights please?

Heh. Once I was driving and my Mom was in the passenger seat. She had a stroke several years ago and as a result can not speak, but she is johhny-on-the-spot when it comes to taking her medicine on time. Well, it was time. When we came to the red light, I opened my wide mouth Nalgene water bottle for her (the stroke also paralyzed her right arm and right leg so she can't easily open the bottle on her own). She popped the pills into her mouth and started to take a drink to wash down the medicine. Then the light turned green and I pulled forward. Along with my Mom, and the bottle, but the water wanted to stay right where it was. As I drove out from underneath the water, it seemed to rush out of the bottle and into my Mom's face, but actually, the water was just minding its own damn business when my Mom's face smashed into it.

What a shock! She was soaked and I was embarrassed as hell "Sorry MOM!!!!" She's a good sport though and we had a laugh about it. I make sure she doesn't have the bottle aimed at her face when the light turns green now.

I wonder if the cement sloshed out of the mixer in the same way...