Thread: DOG
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2017, 05:21 PM   #416
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

A guy walks into a bar with a dog. As they sit down at the counter, the bartender tells them, that no dogs are allowed. The dog looks up and says, "I don't see any sign posted about dogs."

To which the bartender looks at them both and exclaims "Hey! You can talk! This is wild! I'm buying you both a beer".

They both thank him and proceed to enjoy their libation.

After awhile, the man excuses himself to go to the bathroom and the bartender leans over the bar and asks the dog if he'll "go over to the 7-11 across the street and ask for change from a $20 to buy a newspaper. He tells the dog that his friend across the street would get a kick out of it. In return, he'll buy beers for the both of them for the rest of the day and keep the $20 for his trouble.

The dog agrees and taking the $20 in his mouth, walks out of the bar.

When the man comes out of the bathroom, he asks where his dog has gone and panics when he is told the dog has gone outside without him.

He runs outside and begins to cross the street when he hears a sound in the alley next to the bar. When he turns into the alley, he discovers his dog humping a French Poodle. Shock, the man looks to his dog and says "Rex, how could you? You've NEVER done anything like this before!"

The dog looks up at him and says "Frankly, I've never had $20 before!"

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote