View Single Post
Old 06-23-2007, 09:18 AM   #190
skysidhe
~~Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundae Girl View Post
Same thoughts from me Sidhe.
I worry that you would get involved with someone with so little to offer - the most glaring omission being any integrity.
I am trying to save my face here...within myself I came up with these thoughts so I can go on with self confidence. I believe these things to be true SG.

I don't think I addressed this to my comfort level because I didn't go out with someone 'abusive' to begin with. Does anyone?
His mild passive aggressive traits were putting him on the friendship tract with me. He was good to my kid.

I worry that you would get involved with someone with so little to offer

about "the most glarring omission being any integrity"

How would I have known that before this occured?

We never fought !

We never fought...not in 8 or 9 months. This wasn't something I put up with. It was a bizzare one time happening.

We were good friends. ( I thought ) I thought we were moving into good friend territory where it should have been. We were old enough and mature enough to accomodate and modify the relationship ( thought) I couldn't have known those things before the fact because the behavior like that wasn't anything that had happened before.

I spoke my mind. I didn't swear or yell. This fact tells me he was guilty and deflecting...the cowardly breakup happened after.

As for any reasons of his deficiet of character before the break up told me we were better friends so I think I was on the right tract?

I was establishing us as friends. I was being tolerant.

When I could not tolerate rude behavoir that is when the shizzle hit the fan. I could not have known that from the 9 months prior.

I think my judgement is pretty good considering the facts.

He contrived a breakup. I didn't see it comming. Yes he was a cheap bastard but what guy isn't?
skysidhe is offline   Reply With Quote