View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 11:07 PM   #792
jimhelm
a beautiful fool

This is the most recent picture I have of Biff. His real name is Charles, but... well look at him. Biff, right? He's on the left. My Dad on the right, dogs between. Sophie on top of the dog pile is my dad's best friend, and constant companion. Her sister's are Biffs. I don't know their names just now.

My dad just sent me this picture a few days ago. From the uncommonly serious expression on Biff's face, I assume they were discussing the topic at hand. This was, I expect taken after the PET scan, but before the meeting with the oncologist, which took place today. sigh.
Name:  biff dad dogs.jpg
Views: 161
Size:  74.1 KB

THIS is how Biff presents in my minds eye. Always razzing my dad, and trying to kiss him.... which always makes my dad splutter and fuss...This was taken in 1998 at my wedding. He borrowed jinx's Step father's(Chuck) fancy Cigar Lighter at one point, and returned it by sliding it down 4 or 5 feet of the bar to him. Chuck was appalled, and would bring it up for YEARS.. I mean like 12 years... afterwards. Uncle Biff was sooo Boorish. ha. eat a dick, chuck.

Name:  kissy Biff.jpg
Views: 179
Size:  67.0 KB