View Single Post
Old 11-17-2019, 10:55 AM   #247
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

And anyway, Ngo's claim wasn't that his injuries were from quikrete milkshakes.

Ngo's claim was that his injuries were from fiberglass-reinforced tactical combat gloves.

It will be up to everyone to look at his skull bleeding from multiple locations to work out for yourselves whether that's true.

You could also watch the footage from the previous rally a few months earlier, where he was sprayed directly in the eyes and face with bear repellant.

None of the propagators of this violence have been charged or ever arrested.

Now apparently being against this sort of thing puts me on the "other side". :eyeroll: Appalling.

This is why I don't vote: I see the game y'all are enjoying so well, and I think it's the most horrible and dangerous thing I've ever seen in this culture. I will not be a direct part of that.

Well, whatever you do, don't think your opinions keep you safe from this violence visiting your house. That's not how the mob works. It only takes one person in the mob to turn on you, and the fiberglass-reinforced tactical combat gloves will be on your skull.

Your only defense, and you should be engaging that defense right now, is to be against the use of fiberglass-reinforced tactical combat gloves. Or plain old dairy milkshakes. Or ANY sort of violence. First and foremost. Don't make your first priority working out how somehow it's okay. It's not okay.

Join my tribe. In my tribe we love everyone. Especially our enemies.
Undertoad is offline   Reply With Quote