View Single Post
Old 12-19-2017, 03:21 PM   #66
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanaC View Post
* I have witnessed raucous women on a hen night being way too handsy with bar staff and waiters.
Former waiter at the bar/restaurant had a table full of 40-50ish yo fairly attractive ladies (cougars). The five of them ordered one of the bar specialties, the Cougar Tea. My boy brought out the drinks and said to them "Five Cougar Teas, I hope the irony here isn't lost on you ladies tonight.", with a big smile as he sat the drinks on the table.

He told me "The entire rest of the night was rewr." and made a pawing/clawing motion w/his hands. They were all over the guy. He said later on, "Y'know, that might could have been the best night of my life".

Ya had to see the presentation and know the guy to get just how funny that story actually is.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote