View Single Post
Old 01-18-2004, 06:57 PM   #41
Sun_Sparkz
Has Body Temperature

Two men made there way hitchhiking across the countryside, both tired and hungry desperate for some kind soal to pick them up. Finally, a farmer pulled up along side them and offered to take them back to his farm for the night and give them a room and breakfast for the night, on the one condition that neither of them touched his beautiful daughter, or punishment would prevail.

The Hitchhikers agreed at the kind offer and returned to the farm with the farmer. upon arrival they met the farmers daughter who was the most beautiful woman either had ever seen. during the night, while the farmer slept the beautiful and promiscuous daughter entered the hitchhikers rooms and had intercourse with them.

The next day the farmer was waiting for the two men outside their rooms when they awoke. "you have slept with my daughter" he bellowed from behind a large shot gun. "your punishment is to go into my field and pick 100 fruits of your favourite fruit and bring them back.

The two went into the orchards, The 1st returned with 100 grapes. The farmer, still armed, odered him to proceed to fit ever one of those grapes into his anus, until he did this he would not be released. he began..

he squished in 40grapes.. started to laugh and they all fell out.

he got to 70 grapes... started to laugh and they all fell out.

He even managed 99 grapes.. started to laugh and they all fell out.

"what's so funny?" asked the furious farmer.

the hitchhiker replied:

"My friends out there picking watermelons"