Thread: The Sex Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2005, 01:06 PM   #25
lookout123
changed his status to single

Quote:
Size DOES NOT MATTER
ok Yoda.

Sex, huh? i'm not really proud of my past in that department, but i wouldn't really change anything either. i don't know if that makes sense or not.

while i was in college (post military) i was bartending in a high end microbrewery where all the rich north chicago kids hung out. not that i was innocent before that, but i was coming out of a frustrating 3 year marriage and my confidence was pretty shaken. one of the hot sorority girls picked me up and we had a great week. this was one of the stops on my trip to realizing that women sportf*ck, too. the pattern repeated itself a few times and then i realized that not only do they sporf*ck, they give referrals. apparently i had the look and the general attitude of a "bad boy" that their mothers wouldn't approve of, but i treated them very well... with that combination i was passed around the sorority house (not that i minded). then the next sorority house...

after about 2 months of that life i took a step back to evaluate and decided that i was ok living like that as long as i wasn't looking for a relationship and was always honest about it. i was a serial dater, and everyone knew it.

i had a couple of steady relationships - nothing close to g/f status - just ladies that i actually could "date" not just go home with. they knew what i was up to, and apparently it met their needs at the time. it was not uncommon, to wake up with one of the "steadies", have lunch with another, and go home with the sorority girl of the week after i closed down the bar.

the sorority girls taught me a lot, things like - A) 3 somes are not that uncommon, nor are they especially satisfying, B) college girls really do explore their Bi urges pretty frequently, C) there is absolutely no reason to feel awkward when having dinner with your date, knowing that you had hooked up with her roommate the week before.

Another very important lesson i learned a couple of times over when i did attempt to develop more of a serious relationship with a couple of people at different times - women in their early 20's really do like to be treated poorly. i was fun for them, because i fulfilled their badboy craving. i came up lacking because i held the door, paid the bill, didn't hit, kick, holler, spit, lie - or otherwise treat them poorly. i never presented myself as a badboy, it just so happens that i was a very nice guy who was a bartender, in a hardcore band, had tattoos, earrings, shaved head, facial hair... all the things mommy wouldn't approve of. when they realized i was just as comfortable with black tie dinners as i was tieing them to the bed while their roommate watched... i was history. that lesson still pisses me off.

i'm not ashamed or embarrassed of my past, but i am embarrassed to say that i don't know a definite number of how many people i was with, and i certainly don't remember all the names. in fact, i was in a social setting with someone that i had forgotten that i had hooked up with. that was awkward, after i was reminded.

anyway, because this is supposed to be a sex thread, not a bare your soul thread, disregard the above and know that i was apparently popular due to my heartfelt passion for being the best cunning linguist possible, my penchant for 4-5 hour sessions, and my unquenchable desire for "one more".

and because syc mentioned it. i have been tested. frequently. i am very very lucky that i made it out of that time in my life with nothing but memories to show for it.