View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 03:31 PM   #350
Stormieweather
Wearing her bitch boots

The house I rent, the wonderful, 4 bedroom, two story, hot tub upstairs, in the right school district, so close to work and the gym and my son's house, the house I'd planned to live in for the next 4 years, yeah that house...is being put on the market by the owner as a short sale.

So now I have to find another house. With at least 3 bedrooms and a den/office and two car garage, close to work, in an A or B graded school district. In my price range. That takes pets. That isn't in foreclosure.

And I get to deal with a parade of potential buyers and strangers tramping through my house and yard and poking their noses into my stuff and dealing with a listing agent who didn't even bother to read both sentences of the email I sent her, including the one that said I am at work, please call me at on my cell after 6:00. I know she didn't read both sentences because she called me 2 minutes after I sent the email. At work.

I haven't even hung my pictures from the last move a year ago. So now I have to pack up a 4 bedroom house YET AGAIN.

<mumble, grumble, moan, grit, grind, snarl, whine>