View Single Post
Old 10-17-2015, 10:16 AM   #364
it
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinite monkey View Post
You're just that guy who judges women no matter what. A strong woman? She must be a ball- breaker. A subservient woman? She deserves bad treatment and a whole bunch of your personal drama.

Either way or any way between seems like a losing situation for your judgment.
I don't think I ever used the term "ball breaker" in my life, or said that someone deserved bad treatment on the basis of being subservient, so I am guessing you are dressing me up with notions of guys that you know.

As far as your main statement, the answer is no: It can be won and has been won

edit: I actually I don't think I heard the second part said by anyone about anyone in my life, and my bullshit sensor is blipping bright red on that one. "They are subservient and thus deserves my personal drama" is generally not the sort of thoughts human beings are inclined to have, for several reasons, the most critical one is that people generally view their own motivations issues and point of view as legitimate and don't lump it up as their own "personal drama" to be used as a weapon to punish those who "deserve it". I am clearly missing a story there, but my gut instinct is that to think that someone would think this way about their own actions in the first place sounds like an incredible mis-characterization that's 99% the unlikely dressing of a villainous character archetype in the sort of stories we tell ourselves and 1% inspired by a real human being.

Last edited by it; 10-17-2015 at 11:07 AM.
it is offline   Reply With Quote