View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012, 12:03 PM   #249
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clodfobble View Post
Do you think the extended family time played a role in triggering it? I'm glad you pulled yourself out again, nevermind whether it was for lack of money or bootstraps or whatever the reason. We do love you and will be here.
thank you. Now I'm tearing up!

I think being in constant contact with my mom and dad for the past month or so has def. played it's part but ultimately I am the one who is responsible. I did it. I drank it. No one held a gun to my head (except myself maybe). My mom must call me 20-40 times a day and my dad hates me so much he's betting he outlives me. Not a great atmosphere. I"ve asked the sisters to help - one of them is now among the unemployed so she's available, but they just won't help out for whatever reason.

I hate feeling this way.

You guys make it better. After the meeting I hope I'll feel more like "me" than I do now.
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Wimminfolk they be tricksy. - ZenGum
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote