View Single Post
Old 09-16-2008, 11:01 PM   #27
Ruminator
Ohio fisherman

No problem, I didn't feel any harshness. I enjoyed reading your summation. Your conclusion was on the face of it, quite accurate for as far as it went, though I suppose you might guess I would want to fill it out somewhat for greater accuracy. I strive for the clearest understanding and communication possible.
I have a dear friend who's an agnostic(used to be atheist) and very intelligent, who for 32 years we've together discussed many aspects of reality perceptions, strengths and weaknesses of evolution and creation, etc.. We both grew to understand the importance of detailed, accurate communication to be able to get anywhere.

I'm just really pressed for time this week as my partners and I are this weekend putting on the largest open walleye tournament that exists on Lake Erie. Its a huge affair with a 105 boat field. We hold a free pig roast and catered dinner afterwards to all who attend... lots to do yet.

In fact in looking back I saw how I had maybe offended you. I'm familiar with the basic concept you're presenting from elsewhere and have had it described as the God playing hide and seek with himself model or concept.
I wasn't meaning to be offensive, and if so I apologize.
Ruminator is offline   Reply With Quote