View Single Post
Old 04-15-2011, 05:00 PM   #104
monster
I hear them call the tide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullitt View Post
Its fun watching someone turn into defensive bitch mode when they're proven wrong lol. Keep it up monster, this thread is going places.
Well I don't believe that I'm wrong, so that can't be me that you're talking about, but since I have no more proof/evidence that I'm right I have nothing more to say about that. I did however have something to say about learned helplessness. Not my fault some are to dumb to get it without it being spelled out and turning into a bitchfest.

Sky, dear, I would contest that trolling is nurture rather than nature. And also since you are the one whaling into an argument in which you are not directly involved and you are the one calling names, that would rather put you under the bridge rather than me, no? I know how desperately you want to play Rhet in this scenario -and I see Bullitt is vying for the part too, but we already have a call out to someone's agent and are expecting them to turn up any minute.