View Single Post
Old 11-06-2006, 01:40 PM   #31
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

Quote:
Originally Posted by seakdivers
My ex.

Oh wait.... he's in the freezer.
Darn, beat me to it - I was going to claim the severed head of the last person who slapped their chops in my hearing.

I have a tiny, tiny fridge - donated by my Granddad when mine packed up. It's called a tabletop fridge, which should give you an idea, so nothing gets to hide in there. In fact I have to keep quite a few items on top of it (it's in an unheated room anyway)

But at work.....!
I have always stuck my nib in and kept the work fridges clean, but in the last building I only concerned myself with sealed goods, figuring if someone had brought something in from home they would remember it.

Bad mistake

At the back of the fridge was a china bowl, covered in foil. In the dish was what I think was previously pasta. Hard to say - it had a blue/ green foam of mould all over the top.

BLEUGH

Took a picture on my camera phone before binning it, as my best friend wasn't in work that day. Now why did she find that weird?

BTW Bri, Bastille Day was pretty much an empty exercise - only 4 prisoners remained by the time it was stormed. But if you, me, Shawnee & Dana get together I reckon we could take more prisoners