LONG LIVE KING ZIPPY! per Feetz

its like my mother told me LONG ago "the party goes with you !!!"
In his case its a privet party !!
Old 02-28-2007, 03:50 PM   #122
LabRat
twatfaced two legged bumhole

Well, there you go!

Reminds me of what my daughter says when she's mad at us:

Well, you're not coming to my birthday party!

She has recently mastered 'the look' whilst brandishing this threat. Oy.
Old 03-06-2007, 07:35 PM   #123
Kingswood
Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus

I was describing the finer points of Goa'uld symbiotes in Stargate and how they prolonged life in their hosts. 12yo asks, "Does that mean they keep living until they die?"
Kingswood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 01:27 AM   #124
rkzenrage

Every time our three year old gets into trouble now he says, very seriously "trusssst me".
Old 03-07-2007, 01:33 AM   #125
rkzenrage

Quote:
Originally Posted by footfootfoot View Post
At Labrat's suggestion I waited for an opportune time and asked him. He said it was because they were having a party. (Fair enough, he has a reason.) "The party isn't for you," he continued. "The party is just for me."

So the movie and the party are just for him.
See... makes perfect sense.

What is f-d-up is that I've lived with one long enough that it does to me *hits head wth brick*.
Old 03-08-2007, 07:38 PM   #126
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
Inch: "Do Dinosaurs like to eat mice?"
Foot: "Well, mice weren't around when the dinosaurs were alive. They died a long time ago, before the mice came, so no, the dinosaurs didn't even have mice to eat."
Inch: "Dinosaurs like to eat mice."
Foot: "Yeah, you're right."
Old 03-08-2007, 11:56 PM   #127
rkzenrage

Quote:
Inch: "Do Dinosaurs like to eat mice?"
Foot: "Well, mice weren't around when the dinosaurs were alive. They died a long time ago, before the mice came, so no, the dinosaurs didn't even have mice to eat."
Inch: "Dinosaurs like to eat mice."
Foot: "Yeah, you're right."
You are a smart man.
Old 03-09-2007, 12:14 AM   #128
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

i thought that early mammals were around toward the end of the dinosaurs' reign.....like mice an voles

Quote:
In fact, the find more than doubles the age of the oldest known mammal from the island of Madagascar and therefore suggests that mammals lived much earlier than previously thought. What's more, it means some of them even lived during a time when the dinosaurs roamed the Earth.

Last edited by lumberjim; 03-09-2007 at 12:22 AM. Reason: smart inch
lumberjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 01:04 AM   #129
piercehawkeye45
Franklin Pierce

They were but they would only come out at night. Dinosaurs were warm-blooded so they might have been out as well, but I don't think they would have bothered them much except for a small snack.
piercehawkeye45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 07:27 AM   #130
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lumberjim View Post
i thought that early mammals were around toward the end of the dinosaurs' reign.....like mice an voles
So I'm not as smart as a preschooler, let alone a fifth grader?
Old 03-09-2007, 10:09 AM   #131
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

Quote:
So I'm not as smart as a preschooler, let alone a fifth grader?
Right.

Get used to it, it is strictly downhill for the next 20 years minimum. I promise.
Old 03-28-2007, 03:26 PM   #132
rkzenrage

From my wife's blog.

Don Juan de Elmo
Current mood: confused
Category: Life

My niece, Misty and I decide we are going to take my son, Finn bowling. In the lane next to us is a family and two little girls which appear to be approximately 8 years old. So we are bowling and having a great time and Finn keeps giving these two girls the eye. Now these girls are no slouches. They are cute, trendy 8 year olds and they are not giving this 3 year old a second look. Well, Misty goes to get a pitcher of coke and I tell Finn that we will take a rest while we wait for her to come back. Instead of sitting next to me, he goes over to the next lane and sits right next these two girls. While the girls start to look at each other, rolling their eyes, Finn begins to woo them with his uncanny ability to emit faux burps. Ah yes. He brought out the big guns right away. What 8 year old could resist the fake belch? The girls turn to each other and start to smile. I am absolutely amazed at what happens next. With the finesse of a seasoned pro, he looks them in the eyes, leans in, raises an eyebrow and says, "You rock!" Both girls look at each other, blush and begin to giggle incessantly. He is all of 5 minutes past 3 ½ years old and is putting the moves on two 8 year olds and it is working!

By now, Misty has come up on this scene and is also standing in amazement, watching as this mini-Don Juan works his magic. Finn turns to me and says, "Mama, they like me." He then, gives me a look and a nod as if to say "watch this." Finn goes up to the first girl and gives her a full on body hug. She looks at him and smiles and then he does the same to her friend. Both girls are as red as ripe strawberries already when while their guard is down he moves in to give the first girl a full on kiss on the lips. Her friend starts to giggle and then he leans over and gives her a kiss too! These girls are now in hysterics and their father is looking at me like, "lady, what kind of little ho-dog are you raising?" Finn is full of himself, feeling about 10 feet tall. He knows he has both girls exactly where he wants them. I am in shock at the whole scene and don't really know what to think to be honest. I say, "C'mon Casanova, it's time to come back to your own lane." Misty told me that I was in for some trouble when he gets older. I think she is right. I mean if he can have 8 year olds eating out of his hands when he is only 3 ½ what am I to do when he is a teenager? Of course, all I could think of that night when we got back to our lane is, "wouldn't his Daddy be proud if he could have seen him?" Is that sick or what?
Old 03-28-2007, 03:32 PM   #133
Pie
Gone and done

Old 03-28-2007, 03:34 PM   #134
rkzenrage

Oh, I've got tha' fear, no doubt.
Old 03-29-2007, 05:58 AM   #135
LabRat
twatfaced two legged bumhole

rkzenrage--that is a fabulous story. Terrifying as a mother of a daughter, but fabulous.

This begs the question, nature vs. nurture papa? Heh, heh, heh !!

Tags
humor