The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Current Events

Current Events Help understand the world by talking about things happening in it

Old 11-02-2018, 09:59 AM   #376
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Quote:
Originally Posted by tw View Post
Trump is so satanic as to be Sexobon's new god.
But a fewer god.
Old 11-02-2018, 12:52 PM   #377
glatt

I read a goodarticle this morning.

Quote:
Since the attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, and the rise of the Islamic State, researchers have intensively studied what makes someone a terrorist and how people become radicalized. Arie Kruglanski, a research psychologist at the University of Maryland, has found that although the subject matter of their extremism may be different, the way in which neo-Nazis, the Ku Klux Klan and members of the Islamic State evolve from merely disgruntled to violently angry is the same.

For radicalization to occur, there are three necessary ingredients, according to Kruglanski's research. The first is the universal need to live a worthwhile life — to have significance. People usually satisfy this need through socially accepted means, "like working hard, having families, other kinds of achievements," Kruglanski said. Radicals instead tend to place significance on their gender, religion or race.

The second is "the narrative," which gives someone permission to use violence. Kruglanski said the narrative is usually that there is an enemy attacking your group, and the radical must fight to gain or maintain respect, honor or glory.

The third necessary component is the community, or the network of people who validate the narrative and the violence.
There's a lot more in the article. Basically, the big thing that has changed recently is the 3rd component. You-know-who is making hate OK, and that's causing a tipping point.
glatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 04:28 PM   #378
sexobon
I love it when a plan comes together.

Quote:
… then Sexobon praises Trump. He never denies it.
I state facts. It's not my fault you're not astute enough to recognize them. If ever in your existence you had been able to learn from history, you would know that winners don't have to deny anything. It's losers like you who have to deny being at fault for failure. It's why you whine so much. You're trying to distract from your ineptitude. That only works with other losers though.
sexobon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 07:55 PM   #379
tw
Read? I only know how to write.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexobon View Post
I state facts.
Again no facts stated. And more insults. A classic Donald Trump supporter who only understands hate. Apparently he was the class bully.

These extremists love it when The Donald goes to Pittsburgh and talks about himself. That massacre was nothing more than a another campaign rally. An example of a fact: that Sexobon would not discuss. Its always about The Don. People who only understand hate and insults love such liars.
tw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 08:12 PM   #380
sexobon

I stated a fact:
Quote:
Trump adapts = Trump won.
Tw quoted my fact:
Quote:
Quote:
Trump adapts = Trump won.
Tw says no facts stated after quoting my fact:
Quote:
Again no facts stated. ...
Ergo, tw is a liar and an imbecile.

Tw whines like a child.
Old 11-02-2018, 08:20 PM   #381
tw

Quote:
The second is "the narrative," which gives someone permission to use violence. Kruglanski said the narrative is usually that there is an enemy attacking your group, and the radical must fight to gain or maintain respect, honor or glory.
Putting a bigger gun in their hands amplifies justification of that narrative. Guns change a mindset especially of those with tendencies to become a radicalized extremist.

Notice who is doing all this killing - in Parkland, Sandy Hook, Columbine, Oklahoma City, Miami Beach, Las Vegas, Charleston, UC Santa Barbara, mail bombs from FL, Washington DC, Alturas CA, etc. Almost every mass killing is by whites (mostly men) who are American citizens. Completely missing from a list of villains are Latinos. But an asshole president has told our wackos that these illegal immigrants are coming here to murder us all. Hate and fear works on adults who are still children.

That fear (that is popular among wacko right wing extremists - and not wacko left wing extremists) is even widely believed in Duluth, MN - about as far away from the border as one can get. In a town that has almost no immigrants. So hate is easily promoted there.

Who are most dangerous? Not illegal immigrants. Not green card holders. White American citizens - overwhelmingly those who are educated by wacko extremists such as Laura Ingalls, Rush Limbaugh, Fox News, Sean Hannity, Breitbart, etc.

What do they most need to defend themselves from unarmed people? Military assault weapons. Possession of these only increases a desire to "Screw the optics. I'm going in".

Once we remove lies from The Don and his disciples, then America's greatest threats come from white American citizens. Big guns make their actions easier to justify.

Last edited by tw; 11-02-2018 at 08:32 PM.
Old 11-02-2018, 08:38 PM   #382
tw

Quote:
Ergo, tw is a liar and an imbecile.
More insults from a wacko right wing extremist. An not one honest fact to justify his emotions. The perfect example of what The Don needs to promote himself - at our expense.
Old 11-02-2018, 09:20 PM   #383
sexobon

Quote:
… Completely missing from a list of villains are Latinos. ...
That's tw's cherry picked list. He thinks you other Cellar dwellars are that gullible. He may be right as there's no shortage of people among you who engage in confirmation bias.

Facts:
Category: Mexican mass murderers

Ramon Salcido

Eduardo Sencion

Quote:
Ramón Bojórquez Salcido (born March 6, 1961 in Los Mochis, Sinaloa, Mexico) is a convicted Mexican-American mass murderer and as of 2017 is on death row in California's San Quentin State Prison.

He was convicted for the 1989 murders of seven people, including his wife and two of his daughters, four-year-old Sofía and 22-month-old Teresa. A third daughter, three-year-old Carmina, was left lying in a field beside the bodies of her sisters for 36 hours after being slashed across the throat by her father. She was rescued ...

On April 14, 1989, after a night of drinking and snorting cocaine, Salcido slashed his daughters' throats; killing Sofia and Teresa, Carmina survived. He then drove them to a county dump. Salcido then drove to Cotati, where he killed his mother-in-law and her two daughters. He then returned to his home in Boyes Hot Springs where he shot his wife, Angela Salcido. He then went to the Grand Cru winery, his place of employment, where he killed Tracey Toovey his coworker.

Salcido fled after the killings to Mexico, via Calexico. He was arrested in Guasave, Mexico, on April 19, 1989. When arrested, Salcido told police that he committed the murders because he suspected his wife was having an affair with a coworker.
Quote:
Eduardo Sencion (also known as Eduardo Perez-Gonzalez; July 22, 1979 – September 6, 2011) was born in Mexico and had a valid U.S. passport. He had no previous criminal history and worked at his family's business ...

On September 6, 2011, a gunman, identified as 32-year-old Eduardo Sencion,[3] opened fire in a branch of the IHOP in Carson City, Nevada, killing four people, including three members of the National Guard, and wounding seven others.

At 8:58 a.m., Sencion arrived at a local strip mall in a blue minivan that was registered in his brother's name. He got out, shot, and wounded a woman on a motorcycle with a Norinco Mak 90 semi-automatic rifle. At around 9:00 a.m. he walked inside the center's IHOP and made his way to the back where he started shooting. He first targeted a group of uniformed National Guardsmen, all of whom were eating at the same table; five of them were shot, three of them fatally. He then targeted other patrons, killing a 67-year-old woman.
Sencion then left the restaurant and began shooting into three nearby businesses, injuring no one. ...

… Due to the severity of the massacre and fears that it would become more widespread, Nevada officials declared a lock-down on the state capitol and Supreme Court buildings for around 40 minutes, while extra security was set up at state and military buildings in northern Nevada. ...
Old 11-03-2018, 07:17 AM   #384
tw

Quote:
That's tw's cherry picked list.
Sexobon will say anything to prove his superiority. It explains his love for Trump. Because drug cartels in Columbia were murdering people, then that proved Colombians in America will be mass murdering Americans.

Because corrupt gangs in Central America are massacring people, that proves refugees from those nations will mass murder Americans.

One must be a wacko extremist to believe such nonsense. No wonder he so admires The Don. The Donald promots Trump by preaching fear and hate to naive right wing extremists. Trump discovered hate and fear did not work when he was a liberal. It works on the most wacko right wingers who fear like Timothy McVeigh.

Since mass murders occurred in Rwanda and Brunei, then that proves refugees from those nations are mass murders. Only a Trump supporter, inspired by a need for assault weapons, is so misinformed - brainwashed.

Mass murders in America are mostly by American citizens (not immigrants) who think and insult like Sexobon. These are mostly white America males who are ordered by right wing wacko talk show hosts to fear and be violent - just like the KKK, Nazis, and White Supremacists.

Trump's power is provided by those adults who still think like children - emotionally. Notice how Sexobon does not speak out against Trump's hate and organizations of violence. Instead he blames immigrants as Trump has ordered. Brainwashing.
Old 11-03-2018, 07:55 AM   #385
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Columbians are good, they take their children to the White House.
Attached Images

Old 11-03-2018, 11:09 AM   #386
sexobon

Obviously tw has not been to Central America. He's been brainwashed by leftist extremist democrats and preaches their gospel of importing their future voters so they don't have appease the existing middle class.

I've worked in Central America and have both the experience and objective reasoning skills to realize that the difference between one person who kills twenty people and twenty people who each kill one is without distinction except to radical left wing propagandists. That's why we control immigration.

Tw has second world ethics. Expect more of same, in fact expect to see thousands more like tw, if immigration is allowed to run rampant.
Old 11-03-2018, 04:09 PM   #387
tw

Quote:
Obviously tw has not been to Central America.
Just like trying to get Trump to stay on topic. Central America is clearly irrelevant. Discussed here because Sexobon claims people fleeing those nations what to harm America and murder Americans. As if corruption in Central America means immigrants are coming here to murder us all - the wacko extremist propaganda.

Greatest threat to American citizens are whlte American citizens who also need military assault rifles. Sexobon is in that category. Latinos clearly are not a threat - when one replaces hate and propaganda with honesty and facts.

Who must we hate? Immigrants. Wacko right wing extremists (ie Sexobon) say that because a central committee of the communist party and their mouthpieces (ie Fox News) have ordered them what to think. This election is about hate that Sexobon and Trump endorse, believe, and promote.

Rather than admit who is a threat, Sexobon wants to discuss evil residents of Rwanda and Central America. Only those who hate cannot admit who is the greatest threat: white citizens who promote right wing wacko propaganda and hate. Those say "Screw the optics. I'm going in."

Sexobon will not even disparage the KKK, Nazis, and White Supremacists because Trump said those are good people. Those American citizens (wacko right wing extremists) are the greatest threat to all Americans. This election is about those insults, lies, and hate.

So a right wing extremist here must change the topic.
Old 11-03-2018, 04:09 PM   #388
tw

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce View Post
Columbians are good, they take their children to the White House.
Don't tell Sexobon that. He will start insulting you.
Old 11-03-2018, 04:24 PM   #389
sexobon

Why would anyone insult xoB just because he said people from DC are good?

Tw is so ignorant he doesn't even know that people from Colombia are Colombians. Tw isn't as smart as a Trump.
Old 11-03-2018, 04:45 PM   #390
tw

Quote:
Why would anyone insult xoB just because he said people from DC are good?
Wow. This wacko right wing extremists is so emotional (so angry) as to always reply in hours or minutes. He must be sitting there just waiting to ambush honest and educated people. Classic of wackos who love Trump and hate what made America great.

He will insult anyone who exposes lies and hate. He even believes the KKK, Nazis, and White Supremacists were good people. Because Trump said so. After all, Trump would not lie.