The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Images > Quality Images and Videos

Quality Images and Videos Post your own images and videos of your own days

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2008, 01:59 AM   #1576
Yznhymr
the crowd goes wild!
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 663
There is something seriously wrong with this WTF pic.
Attached Images
 
__________________
"The pride system tends to intensify the self-hate against which it is supposed to be a defense, since any failure to live up to one's tyrannical shoulds or of the world to honor one's claims leads to feelings of worthlessness." Bernard J. Paris, Ph.D.
Yznhymr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 11:43 AM   #1577
lookout123
changed his status to single
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Right behind you. No, the other side.
Posts: 10,308
Too many beads?
__________________
Getting knocked down is no sin, it's not getting back up that's the sin
lookout123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 02:14 PM   #1578
Clodfobble
UNDER CONDITIONAL MITIGATION
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 18,934
Yeah, I don't see what's WTF about it...
__________________
My book
My spirit animal
Clodfobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 03:43 PM   #1579
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: in the house and on the street
Posts: 18,116
I'm guessing it is pointing out that the kid has his eyes and therefore his priorities in/on the wrong place.
__________________
the internet is a hateful stew of vomit you can never take completely seriously? - Her Fobs
footfootfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 05:38 PM   #1580
Big Sarge
Werepandas - lurking in your shadows
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: In the Deep South
Posts: 3,355
Did you notice Granny? She has a lot of beads too!
__________________
Give a man a match, & he'll be warm for 20 seconds. But toss that man a white phosphorus grenade and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Big Sarge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 07:26 PM   #1581
Elspode
When Do I Get Virtual Unreality?
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Raytown, Missouri
Posts: 12,716
Them's a pert set of knockers, them is.
__________________
"To those of you who are wearing ties, I think my dad would appreciate it if you took them off." - Robert Moog
Elspode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 08:44 PM   #1582
Stress Puppy
Elite Elitist
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Fresno, CA
Posts: 359
I say it's the Dunlap Disorder the guy to the right is exhibiting.
__________________
~Stress Puppy~
Mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur
Stress Puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 12:36 AM   #1583
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 63,797
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elspode View Post
Them's a pert set of knockers, them is.
I concur.
__________________
Everything is interesting... look closer.
xoxoxoBruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 08:03 PM   #1584
impress
It's better to be pissed off than pissed on.
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Irvine, California
Posts: 936
This is seriously disturbing on SO MANY LEVELS.

WARNING: Very bloody. I am still shuddering.

http://www.efukt.com/2339_1_Guy_1_Cup.html
__________________
If I gave a crap, I'd give it to you.
impress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 08:34 PM   #1585
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: in the house and on the street
Posts: 18,116
What he said.

and while you are at the site: This woman doesn't live anywhere near Greenwich, NY. I know that for a fact.
Attached Images
 
__________________
the internet is a hateful stew of vomit you can never take completely seriously? - Her Fobs
footfootfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 08:45 PM   #1586
ZenGum
Doctor Wtf
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Badelaide, Baustralia
Posts: 12,861
Ah, those "get laid in [your-state-here]" links.

Funny how when I was in Japan, every hot horny babe in [my-city] was blonde.
Now, the machine thinks I am in Brisbane, so Ali, if you need to hookup with sexkitten4U, PM me.
__________________
Shut up and hug. MoreThanPretty, Nov 5, 2008.
Just because I'm nominally polite, does not make me a pussy. Sundae Girl.
ZenGum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 09:25 PM   #1587
SteveDallas
Your Bartender
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Philly Burbs, PA
Posts: 7,626
Quote:
Originally Posted by footfootfoot View Post
This woman doesn't live anywhere near Greenwich, NY. I know that for a fact.
Next your going to tell me that hot girl in the bikini who's supposed to be a 19yo from the next town over from me . . . really isn't? And she isn't really just waiting to chat with me?

Well. That wrecks my confidence for at least the next week or so.
SteveDallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 11:16 PM   #1588
Aliantha
trying hard to be a better person
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Posts: 16,477
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenGum View Post
Ah, those "get laid in [your-state-here]" links.

Funny how when I was in Japan, every hot horny babe in [my-city] was blonde.
Now, the machine thinks I am in Brisbane, so Ali, if you need to hookup with sexkitten4U, PM me.
Oh excellent. I was just telling my husband how bored I am.

What's the number?
__________________
Kind words are the music of the world. F. W. Faber
Aliantha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 11:18 PM   #1589
lookout123
changed his status to single
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Right behind you. No, the other side.
Posts: 10,308
Quote:
Originally Posted by footfootfoot View Post
I know that for a fact.
explain.
__________________
Getting knocked down is no sin, it's not getting back up that's the sin
lookout123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 01:00 AM   #1590
Agent-G
Candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Lake Tahoe, California
Posts: 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by footfootfoot View Post
What he said.

and while you are at the site: This woman doesn't live anywhere near Greenwich, NY. I know that for a fact.

Hahaha!! i love these ads. Its even funnier where I live. I live in a town of 125 population, and a few miles away is a town called Sheep Ranch with a population of 12. And it will show those ads "Find sex in Sheep Ranch"
As if you would want to find sex in a place called Sheep Ranch, where the men are men, and the sheep are scared
Agent-G is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:25 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.