The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Current Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Current Events Help understand the world by talking about things happening in it

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-08-2002, 11:56 AM   #1
dave

LAX Gunman's Wife Is Fucking Retard

From MSNBC:

Quote:
El-Awadly said she did not believe her 41-year-old husband was responsible for the shooting at Los Angeles International Airport, which killed an employee of El Al airline and a bystander, and was being blamed because he was Arab and Muslim.

“He is a victim of injustice,” she said three times. “In America, they hate Islam and Arabs after Sept. 11.”
Okay. I will be the first to admit that there is definitely some racism in America against Arabs. I will admit that, in some places, Muslims are looked down upon and treated in a racist manner.

But I am goddamn tired of hearing the relatives of murderers go on and on about how their loved ones are being framed because they're Muslim or they have brown skin. Come the fuck on!

Mohammed Atta's father is a good example. He sits in Egypt and spouts venom about how his son has been set up, how it's the Israelis, how his son would never do that... nevermind the martyrdom documents in his luggage! I'm all about being skeptical but when there's hard evidence to prove someone's involvement, why the fuck do you need to create all these stupid conspiracy theories? Yes, yes, I'm sure you're grieving because you loved your son... and maybe you're even in denial that he <b>could</b> have done this. But let's not ignore facts! And let's certainly not blame someone else. Holy Christ am I tired of seeing this shit.

Then I read about it in newspapers and on news sites - some suicide bomber's parents are in denial because their son would <b>never</b> do that. Nevermind the fucking video where he claims responsibility and talks of martyrdom! Yes, <b>of course</b> Israel doctored the video and made it look like he did it! How silly of us not to see that!

So here we are again and this fuckwad's wife is claiming that he's been set up. Let's just ignore the eyewitness testimony of some twenty or thirty others that saw this shitface shooting people. Yes, it was probably all an optical illusion enacted by those fucking kikes! He's being framed! Can't you see this?

I don't see this nearly as much with other religions or people from different areas of the Earth... it's always Middle Eastern Muslims. What the fuck gives?

I <b>want</b> to like them, and I <b>want</b> to sympathize, but it's really hard when they can't take any fucking responsibility for their actions as a whole. They come off sounding like a bunch of fucking whining nancies that condone murder.

[ Edit - Typo! ]

Last edited by dave; 07-08-2002 at 01:29 PM.