The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Nothingland

Nothingland Something about nothing - game threads, diversions, time-wasters

Old 01-28-2009, 11:00 PM   #16
DucksNuts
Bitchy Little Brat

I got that ultimatum regarding Gunston the Goat, he started eating my ex's orchids and he did the whole ..."The goat goes or I go!"

...if only I knew he was schtooking it to someother bimbo......
DucksNuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 07:18 AM   #17
dmg1969
I got nothing

My wife and I watch that show and are amazed at how some people should just NOT own a dog. Anyone remember the Weimaraner episode? We have two dogs in our ranch house and one of them is a large black german shepherd, Titan. The other is a female pit bull mix, Cayenne. Although the house is relatively small, they go for walks and they have a large fenced in area to run and play.

Titan is more of a couch potato, he's not big on being outside for long. Even if we're playing ball or whatnot...he wants back in the house. We got him at two years old from a family who kept him either in a cage or in the back yard alone. It's a shame...they essentially ruined him. They had three or four small kids and didn't have time for him. He is very needy even though we've had him for over two years. We thought he would get better, but he's just a mess. I think it's a good thing because I don't think too many people would have the patience to put up with him. He would have probably been re-re-homed already.

He're a pic of him and I at the beach in October.

Old 01-29-2009, 09:56 PM   #18
classicman
barely disguised asshole, keeper of all that is holy.

Nice to see you dar - that jersey or delaware?
Old 02-01-2009, 05:18 AM   #19
limey
Encroaching on your decrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundae Girl View Post
...I wish they had one of those behavioural programmes for cats. Diz is being a pain in the buttski at the moment - crying the whole time he is shut away. He has everything he needs (including my company usually) and if the door was open he would be fine and settled. But because it's closed he creates like no-one's business.
There are cat counsellors out there, too SG! Here's a website http://www.vickyhalls.net/ - she has an faq so maybe Diz's behaviour is in there somewhere ...