The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Politics

Politics Where we learn not to think less of others who don't share our views

Old 10-30-2018, 10:59 AM   #376
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

I haven't read all these articles yet, but I'm already sure this topic belongs in this thread.

Trump vows to bypass the 14th Amendment to the Constitution by Executive Order, eliminating birthright citizenship.

CLOSE THE GATES! RAISE THE DRAWBRIDGE! TURN OFF THE LIGHTS!
Old 10-30-2018, 05:23 PM   #377
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

He says being born here isn't enough, one of the parents has to have born here too.
Old 10-30-2018, 05:44 PM   #378
sexobon
I love it when a plan comes together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigV View Post
… Trump vows to bypass the 14th Amendment to the Constitution by Executive Order, eliminating birthright citizenship.

CLOSE THE GATES! RAISE THE DRAWBRIDGE! TURN OFF THE LIGHTS!
I seem to recall someone here in these forums suggesting that all you need is five people (i.e. a SCOTUS majority) to bypass the 2nd Amendment (rather than change the Constitution).

Perhaps this line of reasoning runs in very stable geniuses.
sexobon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 06:02 PM   #379
Dagney
The Prodigal Brat Returneth

makes me wonder what may happen to Melania and Barron

I'm more concerned by the 5K armed soldiers heading towards the US/MX border, with no clear indication they will NOT shoot at Americans.

Any UK CellarDwellars need a yankee that can cook and knit and work remotely?

Dagney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 06:08 PM   #380
sexobon

Oh, they can shoot at Americans: Central Americans, South Americans, even North Americans who aren't USA Americans.
Old 10-30-2018, 06:19 PM   #381
Dagney
The Prodigal Brat Returneth

It's the USA Americans they won't commit to not shooting.

I have no doubt they'll shoot at the others. And that disgusts me.

Dagney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 06:48 PM   #382
sexobon

Well, they can't please all of the people all of the time; but, they try. I'm sure they'll be polite when they shoot them so that no one is disrespected.
Old 10-30-2018, 07:53 PM   #383
tw
Read? I only know how to write.

Only asshole president in post WWII history is desperately tweeting lie after lie to rally America's lowest intelligent (most easily brainwashed) voters.

He has people in MN fearing a refugee caravan that is almost 2000 miles away. And will take months to get to Texas. Hype fear of a caravan only days away so that the most ignorant citizens will get excited, scared, and run to the polls. Its all about promoting The Don.

15 bombs were mailed because a Trump supporter was doing what he was inspired to do. Trump preached only what a brownshirt would believe. Then he blamed it on Democrats. Even implying Democrats helped that bomber.

When that did not work, he blamed the press. After all, only Fox News tells the truth. All others lie. That is what the ignorant were told. So it must be true. A classic Donald supporter.

He even preached anti-Semetic hate during his campaign. But blind supporters claim he loves the Jews. Nonsense. He only says (lies) what promotes The Don.

The Don throws shit on the walls until something sticks. And is doing it as fast as possible to inspire hate among wackos - to get them to the polls.

He will get Congress to institute a middle class tax cut before Nov 6 - forgetting that Congress will never be in session. But again, he is not preaching to anyone with intelligence. He is brainwashing metal midgets.

He blames a Pittsburg synagogue massacre on Democrats. Forgetting to mention this killer wanted to murder people who help immigrants. Since immigrants are "Killing my people." Trump invented immigrants murderers. Because and again, he got elected buy preaching hate to adults who are still children.

What is the most dangerous American? One who needs military assault weapons to protect themselves due to fear inspired by right wing extremists It is the definition of brainwashing inspired by hate. Did we not learn from Timothy McVeigh? Almost every year since, more murders is inspired by that hate - ie Miami Beach.

Hillary was operating a pedophile sex ring in from a pizza shop in Washington DC. So a 28 year old from many states away drove to and fired his assault rifle into that shop. The Don's hate and lies inspire more assault rifle solutions. Maybe even a Valentine Day massacre. Why not? Ironically, Trump supporters in the Cellar think this is acceptable.

Hate works on adults who are still children. We can expect more massacres inspired by Trump, Tea Party, Cheney loving, talk show host educated enemies. They want their beliefs to be imposed on all others. Vote for any Republican to empower that hate.

He wants to subvert the 14th Amendment - knowing full well it cannot be done. He is lying. Does not matter to children. They will believe what they are ordered to believe. They know immigrants come here to live on welfare. Also called brainwashing. Many even acknowledge these are lies. But believe him anyway - just as in 1930s Germany.

No mystery that the stock market is taking massive dives. Trump has already terminated a longest recovery in American history. We know repeatedly from history that an economic downturn typically appears in job losses maybe four or more years later. This is an Obama economy slowly poisoned by a business school graduate. Only the brainwashed would not already see symptoms consistent with a severe recession.

Late 1930 Germany also believed their economy was booming due to their Chancellor. Meanwhile the seeds of a massive economic disaster were blooming. Things he did in 1936 left how many jobs in 1945? Rebuilding took until 1970. Also due to a leader who lied constantly.

Last edited by tw; 10-30-2018 at 08:01 PM.
tw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 08:06 PM   #384
sexobon

Well, if you had told everyone that you were going to vote for him, they would have all voted for Hillary just to spite you. But you didn't do that did you? Now he's President. You had your chance and you blew it. Sour grapes.
Old 10-31-2018, 07:02 AM   #385
tw

So it is good that so much hate, violence, and massacres exists; encouraged by him because we voted for him. We got what we wanted and voted for because nobody is brainwashed: your reasoning.
Old 10-31-2018, 03:50 PM   #386
sexobon

You got what you bargained for by being worse and so this is your life now. Your whining like a child isn't going to change that.
Old 11-01-2018, 09:12 AM   #387
tw

Wackos would not notice what is obvious. The Don thanked Pittsburgh for their warm response. Neither the Mayor nor Governor would meet this asshole president. Demonstrations against him were large including signs that read "Jew Lives Matter". Several Pittsburgh Jewish leaders published an open letter that said Trump was not welcome in their city unless he denounced white nationalism and stops "targeting" minorities. More than 82,000 additional people signed the letter. Of course, The Don could not bother to denounce hate groups. Those are his voters.

He claims he was warmly received in Pittsburgh. His tweet never once mentioned the reason - a massacre or its victims. He is always and only about promoting Trump. Everyone else is only a voter to be manipulated.

Our local wacko and violent Trump supporter cannot bother to see these realities. Apparently he also approves of the KKK, Nazis, and White Supremacists - who also advocate more solutions by using guns including assault rifles. Trump supporters will even deny Trump promotes division and hate. Because that makes him popular among extremists and their sympathizers.
Old 11-01-2018, 04:13 PM   #388
sexobon

Such a sore loser, can't stop whining.
Old 11-01-2018, 07:24 PM   #389
tw

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexobon View Post
Such a sore loser, can't stop whining.
Obviously a wacko extremists. Difficult is to see any difference between so much right wing inspired hate and Trump's.

Trump openly encourages attacks on immigrants. It makes him popular. When do you join the chorus? It is the nature of an extremist. Constantly belittle others. Apparently it is an ego thing. And expected from a Trump disciple.
Old 11-02-2018, 05:54 AM   #390
sexobon

Pity party for tw!

('cause we pity the fool)

Tags
cheesecake